We went to our movie last night and let me just say...It did not disappoint!! Waiting all night and being in a theater with a broken AC unit was totally worth it! We did get a free pass though, and I will be going to see it again next weekend. I only slept about 3 hours last night. About the movie... no spoilers, but I must say that Edward was WAY better than I thought he would be. In fact I was pleasantly surprised with all of the actors. All in all it had to be the best girls night out ever. Marianne says it is the best movie of all time. I can't tell if she means the script was great or she's obsessed with Edward. It was the perfect mix of funny, romance, excitement and hotness. I'll post some fun Pictures as soon as someone sends me some because I forgot my camera like always!!!
General Conference Note Taker
4 months ago

4 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed the movie and your girls night out. Maybe I'll join you next time.
I loved the movie too! I couldn't believe the turnout! I am glad it was worth the wait!
I'll send you pictures but I don't have that many. They are posted on mine now if you want to see them. Anyway thanks for the fun times!! And I still need to get Bella's lullaby.... I don't know if you have the soundtrack or downloaded it.
Post a Comment