Wednesday, November 19, 2008

nothing good

Okay, I usually try to get on here once a week. Nothing great enough has happened, to write about. Had a great Girl's night out with Marianne!! (Thanks for that, by the way)... I've been going to the gym... butts sore, backs sore, legs sore... got a wonderful massage from Stephanie (THANKS!) BUT....Only one more day until our movie. YAY. I will take tons of pictures to share with you all on Friday! Kids are good, getting over colds, like the rest of you I'm sure. I can play one full Christmas song on the piano! In case you didn't know, I've been taking piano for over a year, and I'm slowly getting to the point where piano is fun. My house is a mess, my car needs to be washed, I need to vacuum and mop, but guess what... I'm going to go lay in my bed and watch TV until I fall asleep because my kids are napping. Why not!?

3 comments:

Bre said...

hahahahaha! Thanks for the comment. Ya know, the offer of a kick-a girls night out is reallllly tempting, and you just about had me. All you had to say was "girls night out". But alas, I will be sleeping at midnight tomorrow. I really do need my beauty sleep. But think of me anyway. And have an awesome time with the girls.

Mike and Meg said...

I cannot wait until midnight! I would love to lay in bed during the day!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

YAY!! I'm so stinkin excited! And i don't know where you find all these pictures! But I like this one too!! OH and yeah I totally forgot to add that part into my little shpill about the outer space thing! That was way funny!! Anyhow! Thanks for being so awesome! I adore you! See you tomorrow! YAAAAY!!