Thursday, November 13, 2008

Funny Memories

Today I took the boys to the mall to do some shopping. As I walked past Victoria's Secret a memory flashed into my mind...
It was over the summer and I had taken all three kids to the mall (don't ask why, I must be crazy) While I was there I decided I needed a new bra, so I took the kids into Victoria's Secret and was trying on bras and had them with me in the dressing room (even crazier) They weren't too naughty actually. While I was at the check out line I heard Madison say.... "OOOh I just love this pretty dress, can I have one??" I turned around and what I saw probably made my face turn bright red. There was Madison, standing next to a mannequin that was wearing the raciest lingerie you've ever seen and she was rubbing its naked behind!!! To make things worse Nolan was rubbing the rear of the one next to it. The store was packed and people were just laughing. My kids are strange.

8 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love your kids, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new kick-a blog. Edward looks hot in that pic.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh yeah and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Mary said...

Why on earth would you take 3 kids bra shopping??!! You were just asking for one of "those memories"!! Too funny!! I love it...your kids crack me up!

Mike and Meg said...

Kids come up with the cutest and funniest thinks to say! I love when you share them!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Love today's picture. I am religious about checking for it.

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! YOU WERE RIGHT!! You definitely need to help me make mine better!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ah!!! Where do you find these??? So yummy!

Heidi said...

i love it!!! u were just asking for it tho.. taking all of them with you! ur crazy!